1st World Choir Festival on Musicals
8-11 April 2011
Minimum offer to Art and the city at times of difficulties ……
A tiny recognition to all choristers (lovers of art) who sacrifice time and obligations, who toil and discipline to give breath and spirit to the marked notes.
Along with bombing planes, war cries, car noise, tons of garbage -from real life or tv- redeemed opinion leaders, problems of the economic crisis, contrasts -real or fake- investment in fear and introversion, the Muses insist on depositing at their altar a fresh bunch of choir voices!
And we are all here to create a World Meeting of Choirs offered to Peace, Friendship, Fellowship and Solidarity of people.
- BULGARIA Mixed Choir of American University BLAGOEVGRAD
- ITALY Choir “HARMONIA”, BARI
- ITALY Choir FRANCESCO PAOLO TOSTI, CHIETI
- ITALY Choir” Lunigiana”, Fivizzano
- CYPRUS Choir PASIDY
- TURKEY Choir of Antalya College
- GREECE, Choir of Cyril and Methodius Church
- GEORGIA Folk group “Rizes”
- GREECE, Folk Dance Group of Harilaou