Loutraki (Greek: Λουτράκι) is a seaside resort on the Gulf of Corinth, in Corinthia, Greece. It is located 81 kilometres (50 miles) west of Athens and 8 kilometres (5 miles) northeast of Corinth.
Loutraki is the seat of the municipality Loutraki-Perachora-Agioi Theodoroi. The town is known for its vast natural springs and its therapeutic spas. There are many tourists who visit Loutraki every year (especially in summer) because of its crystal clear sea.
- Cruise in Corinth Gulf
- Casino (Club Hotel Casino Loutraki), one of the biggest in Europe.
- The monastery of Osios Patapios is located about 10 km (6 mi) NW of Loutraki on Geraneia mountain, offering great view of the Isthmos area and the Gulf of Corinth.
- The Heraion of Perachora (sanctuary of the goddess Hera) is an archaeological site of great significance located at the end of the Perachora peninsula and for the Vouliagmeni lake.
- Athens the capital of Greece
- Nafplio the old capital of Greece