3rd Music Schools Festival “Crossroads of civilazations”
10-14 May 2023
The 3rd Music Schools Festival is organized in Rhodes island by the Music School of Rhodes Island with the support of Rhodes Municipality, the Regional Government, and the regional educational directorate.
Rhodes island is a crossroad in the Mediterranean sea between the Aegean sea and the Middle east.
Terms of Participapation
Place of Festival
All performances will take place in the town of Rhodes island in different open and closed places.
- Only ensembles of music schools or colleges can participate.
- Choirs, bands, orchestras etc are welcome (only if they belong to music schools)
- Concert of 20 minutes (programme of free choice)
- Each participant group will receive one gift from the organisers.
Arrival and Departure
- Your group must arrive on Wednesday 10/05/2023
- Departure will take place on Sunday 14/05/2023 after breakfast.
- If you want to stay less or more days we arrange it accordingly
You can come to Rhodes by
- Plane (there are direct flights from different cities in Europe and the Mediterranean too)
- By ship from Piraeus port (about 12 hours)
- By ship from Marmaris port in Turkey ( about 1 hour)
For applying to our festival you must send
- Information for the school
- Information for the group
- 2 (Two) high-resolution photos
- Youtube links
- Application form
For full conditions and applications please contact us!
We look forward to welcome you to Greece!
Share This Event